Our policy on confidentiality of personal information is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact if you have questions or issues regarding the use of your personal information and we will be happy to help.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- data protection principles that we follow
- What are your rights regarding your personal data
- What personal information we collect about you
- How we use your personal information
- Who else has access to your personal information
- How we protect your information
- About Cookies
- Contact information
Personal data: all information relating to an identified or identifiable.
Processing: any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or series of personal data.
Data Subject - an individual whose personal data have been processed.
Child - a natural person under 16 years.
We / we (both uppercase and no) -
We undertake to respect the following data protection principles:
- The data processing is lawful, equitable, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons and necessary in order to respond to requests for information sent through the contact form Site. We always consider your rights before processing the personal data. We will provide information about the on-demand processing.
- The processing of the data is limited in order. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which personal data were collected.
- The treatment is carried out with the minimum of necessary data. We process and collect only the minimum amount of personal data required in order (respond to requests sent via the contact module).
- The data processing is limited in time. We will store your personal data for a longer time than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
The person concerned has the following rights:
- Right to information - it means you have a right to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, how they are obtained and why and by whom are processed.
- Right of access - it means you have the right to access the data collected by / on you. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right of rectification: this means that you have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to cancellation: under certain circumstances you can request deletion of personal data from our files.
- Law to limit the processing - in the sense that apply certain conditions, the user has the right to restrict the processing of personal data.
- The right to object to the processing: this means that in some cases you have the right to object to the processing of personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated: this means that it has the right to object to automatic, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based exclusively on developing automated. This right can exercise it whenever there is a result of the profiling which produces legal effects concerning or affecting significantly on you.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to get your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- The right to make a complaint - if we refuse your request under the Access Rights, we'll provide a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way in which your request was handled, contact us.
- Right to ask for help to 'supervisory authorities - meaning that you have the right to seek the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Withdrawal of consent - the user has the right to revoke any consent to the processing of personal data.
This site aims to be an online presentation of our company and our services / products. You can consult it to get information about us and can contact us via the contact form. This contact form does not store the data entered on our server, but is a simple e-mailing.
In this site it is not able to register and therefore do not store nor do we store data.
Information you provided us
The information we request when completing the contact form are: Name, Email, Phone.
These information are necessary to allow us to respond to the request, are strictly confidential and not disclosed to third parties also are not stored on our servers.
Automatically collected information about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. This information is used to improve the customer experience.
We use your personal information to be able to respond to requests sent through the contact form.
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
We process your personal information in order to fulfill their obligations under the law and / or use your personal information to the options provided by law.
We will inform you of any further processing and purpose.
We do not share your personal information with strangers. We disclose your personal information to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented or if there are legal grounds to do so.
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we do our best, We can not guarantee the security of information. However, we undertake to notify the competent authorities of data breaches. We also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in case of violations.
Our site is not directed to minors, We do not treat personal information from children.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help operate the sites. Only we can access the cookies created by our web site. You can control your cookies at the browser level. The decision to disable cookies might prevent the use of certain functions.
- Cookies required: These cookies are required to use some important features on our Web site. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- feature cookies: these cookies provide features that make using the service and make possible more personalized features more comfortable. Eg, could remember your name and your e-mail address in the contact forms in order to avoid having to re-enter this information the next time.
You can remove the cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can check out some third-party cookies by using an improved platform of privacy as youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie.
Owner of data processing: Atlantide Marmi sas Via Ponte, 148 Ponton - S. Ambrogio di Valpolicella Verona 37015
For any further information, contact us.
The last change was made on 20/04/2022.