Our policy on confidentiality of personal information is committed to safeguarding your privacy. We undertake to respect the following data protection principles:
- The data processing is lawful, equitable, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons and necessary for the purchase of our products. We always consider your rights before processing the personal data. We will provide information about the on-demand processing.
- The processing of the data is limited in order. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which personal data were collected.
- The treatment is carried out with the minimum of necessary data. We process and collect only the minimum amount of personal data required in order (buy our products).
- The data processing is limited in time. We will store your personal data for a longer time than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
The information you will be required are necessary to enable you to purchase and register online (optionally) and they are strictly confidential and not disclosed to third parties.